New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Pam P
'H' Javerheri has asked me to pass on sincere apologies - on reflection he thinks rowing is not for him, so doesn't want to waste your time.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Mark Taylor
OK Pam,thanks, removed from list.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

JaneDavy
Hi - I will come and help and have an interested friend to bring along (Ronnie).  Thanks,
Jane

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Steph Savill
Hi Mark

Sorry I am not going to be able to make it to new rowers evening.

Sorry to let you down
Steph

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Hi Mark,
Really sorry but afraid I definitely can’t be there to help out on Tuesday due to a work issue.
Hope all goes well though
See you soon

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Jo Kingsbury
Hi Mark, I have a friend Paul Kennedy who would be interested please.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Claire Tomlinson
There was a lady watching us at Emsworth today interested so I told her her to come along on Tuesday.
I think her name was Jenny.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

I have friend Kim who would like to come.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Mike Lowery
Hi happy to assist in any way.Row whatever.

Mike L

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Lynn Murray
Please would you add Matt McDermott as I forgot to put his name down last week. He rows with CRA but is interested in trying out with the Cutters

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Rog & Dee Sellers
Really sorry but now we are unable to come along.  Rog & Dee

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

len buckle
mark i will come over if not needed there is always the oak

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

tombennettx@gmail.com
I've a friend Peter whom I've invited.

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Mark Taylor
Len, Tom, will be great to see you.  I have added your friend Pete to the list Tom.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Claire Tomlinson
Mark is it too late to add Roger Highgate, if it goes ahead?

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Vernon Seddon
Thank you for the excellent communication on this Mark, sorry it had to be cancelled, hopefully we can rearrange shortly.

Vernon

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

KeithY
Well done mark. Sensible

Re: New Rowers Evening Tues 11 July 18:00

Shame it had to be cancelled, but well done for organising Mark and getting so many interested newbies
12