New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

The event planned for 11 July had to be cancelled due to high winds. I really am hoping we can now do the new rowers event on Sunday 23rd at 14:00. The wind forcast is now looking better as of Friday Evening. I Have listed the names of people interested below, however, we only have around 7 Langstone rowers signed up as of Friday evening, so if some others can join in, you would be most welcome.

Interested are
Rob Lineham
Roger Highgate
Jenny Bardwell
Ben Horsnell
Julie  carter
Brenda
Sue Hiscock
Natalie Davies + Finn possibly
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Claire Tomlinson
Sorry, Paul won’t make it as we will be on holiday.
Roger still wants to try it out.
Thanks Claire

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
See you on the beach.
John D.

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Julie A
Hi Mark, I can make this, Claire B will also be there

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Paul Bennett
Mark
The Mabel GRR crew have identified 23rd as an opportunity for a row.  If you need help at the start or end of the session we might be able to synchronise?
Paul

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Pam P
Beach admin signing in for duty

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Steph Savill
Hiya Mark
I can help out.
Steph

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

KeithY
I can join, support, cox etc

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Mike Ballard
I can assist. Mike

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

I can help , Marilyn

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Will be along to help.

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

len buckle
i can help  Len

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Mike Lowery
Will be there,did put my name down earlier ,seems to have disappeared.

Mike L.  Ta

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Pete Reed
Hi Mark
I will be there to help if needed
Pete

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Ann Carroll
Can I add Matt McDermott from CRAC to the list please.

Hi Mark, sorry I couldn’t help today. Absolutely nowhere to park, drove round for3/4 hour including waiting in the Ship car park - nothing. Apologies Mike

Re: New Rowers session - Sunday 23 July at 14:00

Claire Tomlinson
Apologies from Roger, he also came down but couldn’t find anywhere to park.
Hopefully there will be a chance for him to try out again soon.