New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Alison b
Sounds great ! Yes please for me.

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Yes please Chris, happy to tow the Celtic

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Yes please

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Yes please Marilyn

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Phil P
Yes please
I can tow if required
Phil

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

A place for me please. Can tow if necessary.

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

I love this row Chris , especially when dodging the ferry . Please add me and will confirm nearer time.

Ta

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Steve F
Hi. Sorry, I’m a bit late to the party but Ally and I would love to join you if there’s spaces! Steve

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

I am a bit late to the party and I suspect that you are already over capacity but if there is room for one more I would love to join in. Happy to row in any boat. But understand if there is no space.

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Lynn Murray
If there’s any spaces left then I would like to this.

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Unfortunately not able to join . Have a lovely row and a happy new year to all .

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

Steve F
Failed to mention in my previous post that I can tow if needed, Steve

Re: New Year row to Cowes with Henley Whalers - Jan 9

tombennettx@gmail.com
Sorry but I can't now come on the trip. Tom
12