New boat for the Cutters?

Re: New boat for the Cutters?

Christine
Don't think you could do any chatting and rowing!

Re: New boat for the Cutters?

Marilyn
where does the picnic basket go?

Re: New boat for the Cutters?

Timing timing oh my word.
Pretty impressive.

Re: New boat for the Cutters?

Grahaml
You could have rowed me and the wife to America in that. Is it on order for my return?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 12, 2015, at 12:11 AM, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://youtu.be/RzowEp9th_k

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/New-boat-for-the-Cutters-tp6217.html

Re: New boat for the Cutters?

Where does the passenger sit?

Re: New boat for the Cutters?

Teri
It's still a slidey seat job Chris!    No good at all for us short a~*e rowers!!