New covers for Claydons

Geoffrey Shilling
Please make sure there is one left in compound. Geoff

Re: New covers for Claydons

Mark Taylor
I put Gladys on the
Mooring after using it as Michael had requested this,  I assume as part of clearing boat park prior to SINK study.

Does it matter that Gladys and Mabel are not of identical dimensions? If we are getting new covers,  would it be best for cover maker to measure both?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: New covers for Claydons

Geoffrey Shilling
Don’t you think I don’t know that they are different.He is making one at a time. What are we doing with all the other boats.

Re: New covers for Claydons

michael
Geoff, all the boats are staying except Gladys and Mabel which should be on their moorings by March 15.
We are removing all the trailers for a few days so the boat park can be more easily inspected.
Michael