New kit is ready for Christmas

Sue Loveridge
All orders are ready apart from 1 vest. Will collect from Chichester tomorrow unless anyone is going there and can collect it for me.
If you have ordered kit you are welcome to collect it tomorrow afternoon or evening or I can leave it out on Wednesday. Please email me if you wish to collect before Christmas.  I am away 23rd to 30th. Sorry orders have taken so long. Sue

Re: New kit is ready for Christmas

Sue...I can collect and deliver either to Northney Marina tomorrow morning or Langstone on Weds. Which would you prefer?

Re: New kit is ready for Christmas

Sue Loveridge
Northney marina tomorrow would be great. What time?
Also there are some jackets so a bit bulky on a bike, even one with a battery!! Thanks Chris that would be a great help.

Re: New kit is ready for Christmas

I will bring all I can. 1100 is the time. See you then!

Re: New kit is ready for Christmas

Sue Loveridge
Thank you