Next Open Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi

Our next Open Day is on Tuesday 7th June at 4.00 - 6.30pm.  Please sign up if you can help with this event by either coxing or rowing.  Also do invite your friends, neighbours or family to come and try rowing and please sign up if your are bringing a guest or guests to try rowing.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up - both rowers and guests - look forward to seeing you tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4pm.    We hope to be using a solent galley, a claydon and a celtic longboat to give our visitors a range of rowing experiences.

Many thanks

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Karen Bakovljev
Yes I can help with the rowing Karen

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

I can help. Sue

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

I can help.  I met a lady called Marilyn on my walk to rowing this morning and she said she would be come along to the open row on 7th.  She has did the Get up and Go last year but is not confident…..

Further to the above Peter Wells from Wade Lane is also going to come along for another go……
Nicola (Rachel’s neighbour) is going to come along for a go too…

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Claire Tomlinson
I’ll come down after work to help with rowing, about 4:30
Trying to encourage some friends to try it out!

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Vernon Seddon
I can help

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Mike Ballard
Very happy to help out and will possibly have up to 3 colleagues from the Rowans Hospice shop who want to try out, one of whom came on the last open row. Thanks Mike

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Hi,
I’m free and happy to help with rowing, coxing etc etc

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
I'll be there.  Meet you on the beach
regards
John D.

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Richard et al... incut the grass in the boat parkntoday... but left a a margin - as its no-mow-May....

In moving the benches, one  collapsed because the carriage bolts are rusted through... I've put a sign on it..mike

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Mark Taylor
Richard, happy to help as Cox or rower.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

MartinS
Happy to come along to row or cox.

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Margaret
Hello, I’ll be able to help with the rowing, a friend would like to have a go

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Will be along to help.

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Last post handled oddly by nabble and truncated message......should have had the following attached....

I think the bench should be removed a) before then ( the open row), and b) before it does anyone any harm!

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Anne3
I'd like to help too please

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Geoff (or someone else) has kindly fixed the bench.

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Hoping to pop along 😁

A Neil Humphreys will be coming along.

Re: Next OPen Day Tuesday 7th June 4.00pm

Claire Tomlinson
Does anyone know if the footpath from Ship has reopened yet?