Next Week's Mid-Week Row

ron and cheryl
Tides are awkward early for Monday and Tuesday next week. 40% chance of rain predicted for Wednesday so Thursday 19 May (10% chance of rain predicted) looks best. Meet at the boat park 08:45. Wind NW F4 but may gust F6 so destination to be decided on the day. Two days before HRR so HRR crews welcome for practice provided enough boats available for those wanting an excursion.(Please e-mail me at ron.cheryl@ntlworld.com to discuss if required. Thanks). Please post in the usual way~Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Jackie
Yes please Ron and Cheryl for me
Looking forward to it after our fantastic row this week.
Jackie x

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Yes please

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Richard Harrison
Hi Ron and Cheryl
yes please can I join the row.  If any of my HRR crew are there I am happy to cox them
richard
LEN

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

LEN
i need practice before saturday cheers len

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Me too please.

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

And me please .... Rachel

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Yes please for me and Marcus.

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Please see new Tomorrows Mid-week row post. Put in twice by accident oops! ~ Cheers Ron

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

And with a wave of Harry Potter's magic wand "Postbegone!"

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Les Goodall
Hi all,
That nuisance Les is back.
He would love to join you tomorrow.

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

ron and cheryl
No probs Les, glad your back!

Re: Next Week's Mid-Week Row

Hi Guys

Have an early appointment in the morning, hence i am unable to join you.
Wishing you a good one
Andy