Next protest over water quality in our harbours. 25 march

Next protest over water quality in our harbours. 25 march

Mark Taylor
The following has been announced.  The last protest was attended by a number of lcrc members with placards and banners displayed on the bridge.

Saturday 25th March, 10am-12 noon

Hearing the increasing concerns among our members and the wider general public about the worsening water quality of Chichester Harbour due to the sewage being pumped into it, we thought you might like to know about the upcoming protest being organised by Chichester’s Mayday Action Group later this month. The protest will be staged at safe and visible locations along the A259 (from Saxon Corner to the Fishbourne roundabout), anywhere from Hayling beachfront to Langstone or along the A286 (from West Wittering to Apuldram). Calling out for a clean and bio-diverse harbour and chalk streams will be among a variety of concerns that the protest will address. Should you wish to add your voice to the protest - or encourage others to do so - more details are available on the Mayday Action Group’s FaceBook page.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk