No Saturday row, so row today at 11.00

The forecast for tomorrow is horrible with wind and rain so the ecursion row is cancelled.
Today, however, when the shower passes over, it will be quite nice for a bit so I propose to go to a pub I have just discovered, the Lord Raglan in Emsworth, which has a garden looking out over the water.
Meet 11.00, return about 15.00.

Re: No Saturday row, so row today at 11.00

A possible shower has already emerged and the wind had already hardened so I'm having second thoughts about this.i want to do some work on the new carbons so I will be there anyway and decide at the time.