Norfolk Broads Tour - place available

Rachel Norris
Due to a late cancellation we have a spare place for one ( or two ) in one of the galleys for the Norfolk Broads tour in couple of weeks time. It looks like being a really good trip, a chance to explore the Broads and do some racing too, the itinerary is below for all the details.The cost is £80 per person and there is still accommodation available either camping (for as little as £66 for the week) or in a very nice B&B. Please contact me ( rachel.norris@virgin.net ) or post here if you would like more information - it may be possible to come for part of the week if you can't escape for all of it!

====================================
Norfolk Broads Rowing Tour 11-15 August 2014
====================================
Monday 11th August
p.m.        Meet at Barton Turf Adventure Centre (BTAC). Launch boats and explore the River Ant.
Evening    Briefing and barbeque at BTAC.

Tuesday 12th August
a.m.        Event on Barton Broad
p.m.        Row to Hunter’s Yard, Ludham. (transport back to BTAC)

Wednesday 13th August
a.m.        Row from Ludham to Hickling Broad
p.m.        Event on Hickling Broad
Evening    Supper at the Pleasure Boat Inn, Hickling

Thursday 14th August
a.m.       Explore Horsey Mere
p.m.       Row back to Hunter’s Yard, Ludham.
Evening   Optional Tourer's dinner - ( this would cost extra )

Friday 15th August
a.m.      Row from Ludham to Barton Turf for buffet lunch at BTAC
p.m.      Recover boats.