Norfolk Broads a taster - A well coxed, co-ordinated crew cast off on their adventures!

Norfolk Broads a taster - A well coxed, co-ordinated crew cast off on their adventures!

Timp

I am sure that there are many more to follow but I think that this picture sums up the way that everyone bonded together to make well drilled crews that were the talk of the Broads!

Time and time again the "cutters" faced and overcame (mostly) the many challenges presented by the elements (and other users of the Broads) by working as well oiled machines!!

I joined the gang on Wednesday and had a fantastic time.

Re: Norfolk Broads a taster - A well coxed, co-ordinated crew cast off on their adventures!

Andrew B
Some more well-oiled than others eh Tim ? Not you of course .......I think Rachel and Sue would agree.
Andrew