OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

All,

On behalf of the committee I am posting the OPEN Rows up to the end of September to ensure we have sufficient rowers to safely and competently facilitate rowing for novices and juniors.

 If you are on the duty rota it gives you the opportunity to confirm attendance or arrange a swap.

Beach masters:  We now using the log forms please complete including tide and weather reporting.

Junior Coach/Cox: We have assessment forms and parent consent life jacket/ Flotation aid waivers to be signed. Please complete the Junior Rowing Logbook

Club members:  Please sign up so Beach Master can have an idea of numbers and allocation of coxswains and boats

Non Members: Please feel free to join this  forum and post your intention to come rowing or ask for more information

Great River Race :  Sunday training crews can only have access to boats after high water and novices have had sufficient time on the water. Or by prior arrangement via Club Chairman/Rowing captain and please post intentions on this post for the beach master.

Any concerns or feedback please contact me via phone or email and this will be collated and presented to the committee to assist future club development. We would emphasise that we do not want to lose the informality and culture of the club however we do want everyone to enjoy rowing safely and respect the enjoyment and safety of other harbour users.

Row on.....

Steve

Sunday 9th July 2016 HW 16.51 4.3m Northney

Beach Master : Mark
Duty : Frances
Duty : Dee
Junior Coach/Coxswain : Chris Partridge

Please note : BEMBRIDGE will not be available

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Peter O'Sullivan
Hello Frances, I plan to be at Sunday's row - thank you. PeterO'

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Mo Evans
I'd like to take part  too please.

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

I'll be there .

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Lesley Kent
Hoping to be there! Lesley x

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Mark taylor
I will be there with frances

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Mark taylor
Force 5 predicted Sunday. So if we have new members present, please can gung ho members of club refrain from commenting to me if I decide to limit rowing.

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Gusting F7 and right under the bridge. Caution required especially with novices and juniors.

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Geoff 1/-
Its far to windy to take children out especially as some are quite small,you will put them off rowing completely and I suggest that it is to windy for most adults also. Geoff

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

The forecast is still for gusts of F7 so we should cancel at least the juniors I feel. It doesn't seem worthwhile for me to schlep all the way from Fishbourne - can you do without me?

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Peter O'Sullivan
Hi Mark & Frances & today's open rowers. I was fortunate to be able to join the excursion row yesterday (thanks Andy). So I am giving today a miss. PeterO'

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

A Request ........ If folk do turn out to row if possible please can you wait on until 3:30 - 4 , Bembridge is returning via the mill slip eta 15:45 ish and a ladies crew with myself. Of another couple of members were about it would be great to have more hands to transfer one of the galleys to the trailer and free up a dolly to recover Bembridge. Attendees will be treated to Beer or similar.

Many Thanks

Steve

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Dee

No problem Steve .
Dee
A Request ........ If folk do turn out to row if possible please can you wait on until 3:30 - 4 , Bembridge is returning via the mill slip eta 15:45 ish and a ladies crew with myself. Of another couple of members were about it would be great to have more hands to transfer one of the galleys to the trailer and free up a dolly to recover Bembridge. Attendees will be treated to Beer or similar.

Many Thanks

Steve
[hidden email]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-Sunday-9th-14-30-Mark-Frances-Dee-Chris-tp8314p8373.html
To unsubscribe from OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris, click here.

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Can I ask if some people would help me get Bella onto a trailer and bring her over to Langstone for a trial row with some new oars today?

Re: OPEN ROW Sunday 9th 14:30 Mark, Frances, Dee, Chris

Mo Evans
Hmm, it's F5 in Thorney at the moment, so I guess as a new member, I'd be limited.  Hope to be there next time.  Mo