OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Andrew

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Rachel Norris
Me please ..... Rachel

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Me too please-Cheryl.

Re: OPEN ROW TUESDAY 29th

Grahaml
Well done Andrew, it was a very nice day out.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 26, 2014, at 4:01 PM, "Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am down to organise this week's row and I'm only available on Tuesday !

I suggest 11.30 at the mill and we'll decide where to go on the day. based on the weather.

Hope you can come, Andrew
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-TUESDAY-29th-tp1816.html