ORDERING KIT DIRECT FROM SUPPLIERS

Sue Loveridge
The committee has decided that it would be simpler for members to order their kit directly from Game Set and Match in  Chichester.  They are going to set up a page with the range of kit we buy.
Their website is gsam.co.uk and the kit shoul be under embroidery and printing.  They did say they would email me more details last week but not heard and I am away for 2 weeks from Tuesday.
The prices will be a bit lower than club prices as we were making a small profit for the club. You can phone Game Set and Match on 01243 538800. I have been dealing with Gemma who is very helpful. Hope this helps make it easier to get kit.