Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

Andrew B
As above please to make a rather fetching foredeck on the MK2 design  and
also to make a jig to produce accurate scarf joints for the planking.

While I'm posting any lengths of fencepost with at least a foot length of decent wood
in them ?

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

Andrew B
got the fence post, but would love an off cut of kitchen work top please

On 14 January 2016 at 12:03, Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
As above please to make a rather fetching foredeck on the MK2 design  and
also to make a jig to produce accurate scarf joints for the planking.

While I'm posting any lengths of fencepost with at least a foot length of decent wood
in them ?

Thanks
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Old-Kitchen-work-top-needed-for-Skiff-building-tp6549.html

Andrew Berry
02392 469139
Andrew

Re: Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

Andrew B
Thanks to Sarah D I am now sorted.....
Andrew

Re: Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

 Hi Andrew,
Are you sorted for wood?
I am away for about another week,but do have two good posts (hardwood) oak I think?
Sorry I'm not there to help.
...... Les ......

Re: Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

Andrew B
Hi Les,
Thanks for your offer but yes I'm sorted now.
Enjoy the sun while you can

On 18 January 2016 at 13:06, Les Goodall [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi Andrew,
Are you sorted for wood?
I am away for about another week,but do have two good posts (hardwood) oak I think?
Sorry I'm not there to help.
...... Les ......

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Old-Kitchen-work-top-needed-for-Skiff-building-tp6549p6583.html

Andrew Berry
02392 469139
Andrew

Re: Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

image971.jpg
What sunshine?

Re: Old Kitchen work top needed for Skiff building

Andrew B
You - you are the sunshine of my life, which doesn't say much for my life....
Andrew