Old Row.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Marion
Aww, go on then!  Marion

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Yeah, go on then, Ron and Cheryl ~ Cheers

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Richard Harrison
Hi
I would like to join this row please
cheers

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Me too please

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Talked me into it....see you all there!

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

shahnaz
Hi Andy , I am not sure Elyar is flying to Berlin and I need to see whether my husband taking him to airport or not if so I will be able to join, may I please suggest to put my name on the list , latest Friday evening I will be able to confirm or cancel
many thanks shahnaz

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Andy Mac
Hello Shahnaz,

Yes of course. No problem.

Lets assume that you are coming unless you cancel on Friday
Best

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

alison kidd
Yes please Andy. Piranha bar maybe but only because I haven't rowed down that way for a while. Very happy to go with majority vote and what the weather conditions suggest.

Alison

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Apologies Andy , I shall have to drop out as my guests are arriving later than planned . Have a lovely row everybody .
Deex

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

alison kidd
Hi Andy,

Looking at the numbers for tomorrow we might be in the position of the dread 7 if Shahnaz can't make it. If that's the case I'm happy to drop out to leave 6. I have bees to sort out this weekend so that might well fit in with me better anyway.

I'll keep an eye on the forum for updates.

Alison

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Hi Alison

Thanks for the thoughtful input.

During recent months we have catered for seven successfully on several occasions, so please do not be put off by the numbers etc.

I'm happy to row a Teifi solo with a cox, or two up coxless.

Anywhich way we can make it work and there is still the likelyhood of one or two more signing up.

Best

Re: Saturday excursion row meet 3 pm

Andy Mac
Hi Shahnaz

i am assuming that you are rowing on saturday?

Best

Re: Update and crew re Saturday row meet 3 pm ( Space for 2nd Galley )

alison kidd
Good plan Andy, see you tomorrow.

Alison

Re: Update and crew re Saturday row meet 3 pm ( Space for 2nd Galley )

Ian Maclennan
Hi Andy, I'm in if there is space, please....  Ian

Re: Update and crew re Saturday row meet 3 pm ( Space for 2nd Galley )

Andy Mac
More than welcome Ian.
Forecast is looking better than yesterday's prediction.
See you for three.

Re: Update and crew re Saturday row meet 3 pm ( Space for 2nd Galley )

Ian Maclennan
Great, thanks Andy.

Re: Update and crew re Saturday row meet 3 pm ( Space for 2nd Galley )

shahnaz
Dear Ian
many thanks for great day
please forgive me if I did not fulfil the expectation but there was a moment that I was rather scared and not concentrated
shahnaz

Re: Round Hayling Race!

Ian Maclennan
Hi Shahnaz, you were a star - well done for hanging in there and rowing so well, despite very difficult conditions.  I think that the first time anyone experiences the waves and swell along the sea front it is only natural to be scared, well done for being so brave!    Sorry that I shouted from time to time, I can be Mr. Grumpy sometimes!  I'm working on it, but I don't think I will ever be as calm and nice as Paul....

Re: Update and crew re Saturday row meet 3 pm ( Space for 2nd Galley )

Hi Christine

I think that this old post was reactivated by Shahnaz posting to it.

It is of course Netley this weekend and this row is a month old.