One space re Thursday row meet 12.00

Hiya

Thursday crew is:
Geoff - Skipper
Richard H
Me

Its a fairly big tide so we should have enough water to launch shortly after 12.00

HW is approx 2.30 hence we should be back by 4.30

Thundery showers are a possibility and I'll keep an eye on the weather forecast updates.

Destination = a good distance row with the likelyhood of a stop for refreshments etc

Please bring waterproofs, sun screen and water.

Best

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Dee
If I'm not needed for the ladies training , I'll,join this row please Andy .

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Yes please Andy, count me in!

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Geoff 1/-
Great idea. I will join you. Geoff

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Yes pleas Andy

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

OOOPS Sorry Andy, Cheryl just reminded me that we are committed to picking grandchildren up from school tomorrow so we can't make it after all

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Richard Harrison
Hi Andy

Yes I would like to row please

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Andy Mac
Hi Guys.

Thursday crew is:
Geoff
Richard H
Me

Re: One space re Thursday row meet 12.00

Marcus and I are now about today. We are happy to teifi unless there are others like us that join in late, then we could take a galley too. Christine

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Barry Scott
I am free - am I OK to join the row?
Barry

Re: One space re Thursday row meet 12.00

I will be there too but sculling 'cos I want to get away before it starts raining.

Re: One space re Thursday row meet 12.00

Andy and crew, I have  time constraints  today so may see you on the water  but will be in my Skiff with Billy.

Re: Thursday row meet 12.00

Barry, Steve, Chris

All welcome.
Liikely that we cut short and return for 15.00 Steve if that helps.
Heavy rain looking likely around 3