Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi All

Our next Open Day is this coming Sunday at 12.30pm.  However we need more helpers for this - both rowers and coxes.  So far only three people have responded to my original post. I realise that this it is a busy time of year and that people are away or busy but if you can help, please can you post below by Wednesday evening.

Update

Thank you to all those who have offered to help on Sunday (Ally, Karen, Mo, Wendy, Stephen, Susan, Kevin, John, Mike and Marilyn)  Yes please your help would be appreciated and I look forward to seeing you at 12.30pm.

Thank you too to those who have let me know that they cant help on this occasion.  I hope you enjoy your holidays and time away.

Also don't forget to invite your friends

Many thanks
Richard

Saturday evening update
Thank you to Ron and Cheryl, Martin, Paul, James, Les, Geoff and Tom for your offers to help - much appreciated and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.    Ally no promises but if time and numbers allow I will try to get your friends a longer row.  Richard

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Sue Loveridge
Sorry Richard we are away for the weekend. Hope you get enough support. Sue0

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Lynn Murray
Sorry Richard we are off to France so can’t help out this time.

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Steve F
Hi Richard, I can help with the rowing if you need me (Steve is not around unfortunately).  I don't think I am confident enough to cox. Thanks, Ally

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Karen Bakovljev
Richard, I can help. Not sure about coxing but how hard can it be!

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Claire Tomlinson
Sorry I’m away.
Claire

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Mo Evans
Hi Richard, if it goes ahead I can help - willing to cox.

Mo

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Wendy and Stephen
We will be there to help row, hopefully with some newbies to try out - Stephen and Wendy

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Susan Wagg
Hello Richard I can help row
Sue

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - help needed

Kevin Bunting
Morning Richard - I can help as a rower if needed. See you on Sunday.

Open Day Sunday 14th August - Confirming it is still on

RichardH
Hi everyone

Thank you to all those who have offered to help on Sunday (Ally, Karen, Mo, Wendy, Stephen, Susan, Kevin, John, Mike and Marilyn)  Yes please your help would be appreciated and I look forward to seeing you at 12.30pm.

Thank you too to those who have let me know that they cant help on this occasion.  I hope you enjoy your holidays and time away.

Also don't forget to invite your friends

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

MartinS
I should be there as well Richard.

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

James Griffin
Yes please for Alyson
she would like to have a crack at coxing if instruction is available
and i can help too
(ps not good for this husband to attempt to teach the wife, i tried with skiing but it did not go well !)

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

Hi Richard, we (Ron and Cheryl) will be there to cox, row or whatever. Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

Paul Bennett
Hi Richard
I will be there in case you need any extra cox/rower support.
Paul

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

Steve F
Hi Richard, just to let you know that a couple of my friends from Chichester Canoe Club are hoping to come along on Sunday.  Melanie has rowed once before, and Yvette has done more as I think she used to cox for her university? If possible, I think they would benefit for going out for a little longer if we have the time and space - although I appreciate this is just a taster session, but thought I would mention it in case this is possible as they are confident and quite strong rowers.  Thanks, Ally

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

tombennettx@gmail.com
I'll be along to help.

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

Geoff Shilling
I will be there Geoff

Re: Open Day Sunday 14th August 12.30pm - Confirmed it is still on

Les Goodall
I’ll try to get there 🙃