Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

RichardH
Hi All

There will be another Club Open Day on Sunday 26th September at 2pm when you can invite any friends, family members, neighbours or anyone else to come and try rowing.

Please can you reply to this post with an idea of how many people who you might be inviting so we have an overall idea of numbers coming.  (this helps us to plan)

ALSO we need help to run this afternoon so please sign up if you are able to row or cox on this day so we can give our visitors a great experience.

If you would like more information, then please post your question or phone me

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
Meet you on the beach.
Regards
John D.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Hi Richard,
Happy to turn up and help out for a few hours.
I might try to invite some friends as well, so will let you know numbers if the say yes.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Liz CORDINER
I would like to come to Open Day on Sunday afternoon for a row please.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Liz Hall
Hi, I would like to come down and bring a lady with me who had never rowed but is very keen. Liz

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

I can help out that day. And hopefully a friend Alison will be along to try it out, she's never rowed before

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Claire Tomlinson
Please can I add Libby Evans and Kim Goom, they are on GUAG course.
Might have couple more to add, waiting to hear back from them.
I’ll try and get down if I can.
Thanks Richard.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Lynn Murray
We have a friend who would like to come. Mike Ballard - he attended the last open day. Chris and I can come to help out.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

RichardH
Hi

Thanks for all who have signed up so far - both as guests and as members who are coming to help.

cheers

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Hi Richard,
Afraid I’m not going to be able to make Sunday now as we have unexpected family turning up for lunch
Sorry, hope you have a great day though and I’ll be there to help next time.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

john d. pearce
Hi Richard
I'll be there.
Regards
John D.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Geoff Shilling
Hi Richard looks like you need help. I will be there Geoff

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

I will be there.

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

RichardH
Hi
Thank you John, Geoff and Chris for signing up and for your support. .  Much appreciated.
See you all tomorrow

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Frances
Sorry for the late notice, but Mark's sister Nicky and possibly husband Neville, would love to come for a try out, as a beginner, thank you

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

Alan Harding
Hi Richard,

I'll be there to help out rowing.

Regards,

Alan

Re: Open Day - Sunday 26th September 2pm

RichardH
Nick and Neville welcome and thanks for coming to help Alan