Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

RichardH
Hi

Our third Open Day this year is on Sunday 3rd July at 1.30pm.  Do tell family, friends and neighbours and anyone else and invite them to come along.   18 people have come to our 2 previous Open Days this year and a few have joined as a result.  So please sign up if you are bringing someone to give rowing a try or if you are able to help by either rowing or coxing or just talking to people on the beach.

Many thanks
Richard

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

john d. pearce
Hi Richard

Meet you on the beach.
John D.

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

LizW
Hi Richard, I will be there to help on the day.

Liz

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Mike Ballard
Hi Richard, I’ll be there to row and will have a number of friends/ colleagues to try out. Some of them have already had a try previously. Currently could be up to six. Can confirm later if you need more exact numbers. Mike

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Wendy and Stephen
We will be there to help row- Stephen and Wendy

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Matt
Hi Richard,
I’m free that day to come and help out with rowing, coxing etc etc, whatever’s needed.
Might have a couple of friends with me too (if I can drag them out the pub and away from their Sunday lunches!!)
Matt