Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Hi

Our third Open Day this year is on Sunday 3rd July at 1.30pm.  Do tell family, friends and neighbours and anyone else and invite them to come along.   18 people have come to our 2 previous Open Days this year and a few have joined as a result.  So please sign up if you are bringing someone to give rowing a try or if you are able to help by either rowing or coxing or just talking to people on the beach.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up to help.  Look forward to seeing you tomorrow (Sunday) at 1.30.  The weather looks good with F3/4 winds.

Many thanks

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

john d. pearce
Hi Richard

Meet you on the beach.
John D.

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Hi Richard, I will be there to help on the day.

Liz

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Mike Ballard
Hi Richard, I’ll be there to row and will have a number of friends/ colleagues to try out. Some of them have already had a try previously. Currently could be up to six. Can confirm later if you need more exact numbers. Mike

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Wendy and Stephen
We will be there to help row- Stephen and Wendy

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Hi Richard,
I’m free that day to come and help out with rowing, coxing etc etc, whatever’s needed.
Might have a couple of friends with me too (if I can drag them out the pub and away from their Sunday lunches!!)

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

I will be there. Sue

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Steve F
We are hoping to come along but working am, so can’t guarantee ourselves. I put the open day out to Chichester Canoe Club and Amanda Evans has said she would like a go so is supposed to be coming along. Thanks Ally and Steve

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Marcus and I hope to be with you.  We have messaged a couple if they would like to come but don’t know the answer yet.
Our friends cannot come this time.

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Mo Evans
I’m coming, with Kevin Bunting, who joined after the last open day, hasn’t rowed before or had the opportunity to row since, but is keen to try it again.

Mo

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Wendy and Stephen
We are bring 2 adults and 2 teenagers to 'have a go' - Wendy and Stephen

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Lynn Murray
Hi Richard, Chris and I can help with rowing.

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Sorry Richard.  I cannot come as have family here. Might be able to come later. Sue x

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Sorry Richard,
I’ve got a family thing come up on Sunday now, so can’t make it. Hope you have a good day though

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Hi Richard, we will be there to help and maybe bring someone who has not replied yet. See you on the beach - Ron and Cheryl

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Mark Taylor
Richard,  I will be along but might be a little after 13.30 as have prior commitment in morning.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Vernon Seddon
Hi Richard, I will come up to help.

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Looking at numbers I think you can manage without me.
Lunching a t royal oak so will pop in after lunch.

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Geoff Shilling
Hi Richard. I thought I had signed up. I will be there with a guest. Geoff

Re: Open Day Sunday 3rd July 1.30pm

Hi Richard.
Me + 2