Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

ron and cheryl
Hello all, Richard Harrison has asked me to organise Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks for Open Day. I will obtain all requisites but badly need volunteers on the day to help serve. We can work a rota basis so we all get to row as well. Has anyone got a large teapot and/or large coffee pot that we can use for the day?

Richard has said that he will put out a request for CAKE to accompany the refreshments.

Thanks all ~ Cheryl

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Teri
Cake request duly noted Richard!    As ever - will happily make some cake for the open day x

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

I'm away for a girls weekend so won't be there but more than happy to make a cake . Hope it all goes smoothly and much fun will be had .

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Mike Gilbert
(make a cake?!) ☺

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 14 April 2016 at 19:55, Dee [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm away for a girls weekend so won't be there but more than happy to make a cake . Hope it all goes smoothly and much fun will be had .

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Open-Day-Tea-Coffee-and-Soft-Drinks-tp7289p7291.html

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Tina Way
I will get there by 1pm and happy to be on the rota.  I can bring a 'bought' cake as well!

Tina

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Yes Mike , this time I will actually make one . Ya cheeky moo

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Lesley Kent
I'm happy to help.  Lesley

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

alison kidd
Very happy to help and can bring a large teapot!

Alison

On 15 April 2016 at 09:12, Dee [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes Mike , this time I will actually make one . Ya cheeky moo

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Open-Day-Tea-Coffee-and-Soft-Drinks-tp7289p7298.html

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Hi Cheryl,
Happy to volunteer to serve tea and cake etc.
Can't bake cake.
Can buy some nice cake or biscuits.
Let me know how you're fixed.
Good to see you both today and please say hello to " hot nuts ".
Andy.

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Teri
Hi Cheryl,  as said yesterday - happy to give you a hand with the tea making and wotnot ....... do you want me to bring over my travelling box of tea mugs (about 12 - 15 proper mugs)?    ..... anything else you want or need us to bring on the day?

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

ron and cheryl
That would be great thanks. I have 50 polystyrene cups for back up, proper mugs will be good. Thanks ~ Cheryl

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Marilyn
Hi ,I can help with teas etc,will 11/30 be early enough.Marilyn.

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

You really don't want to taste my baking....but very happy to bring a normal size tea pot, volunteer to help serve (and buy cake)!!

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Jenny
Hi Cheryl
I was supposed to be working Saturday, but managed to get the day off, so happy to help in anyway if you still need anything.
Thanks
Jenny

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Thanks all. 11:30 is great Marilyn, see you then.~ Cheryl

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

ALISON Thanks for offer of large teapot. It will be ideal!!! Cheryl.

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

alison kidd
I'm really sorry Cheryl but I ( and large teapot ) can't make it to open day now as have to be away for the day. Hope it all goes well. Alison

Re: Open Day Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks

Sorry not to see you Alison, I will bring my large teapot :-)
Rachel