Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

Re: Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

Tim
Love the picture of Mike and his invisible friend!

Re: Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

Mike Gilbert
...talking to myself... excellent conversation!!

I love the one of Errol and Nigel... a happy shot!!

On 18 May 2015 at 14:20, Tim [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Love the picture of Mike and his invisible friend!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Open-Day-and-BBQ-Sunday-17th-May-Pictures-tp4104p4106.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

Teri
Brilliant pictures Ron !                 ...... we could run a seriously good caption completion with some of these - particularly like the one of Geoff sat in Mabel gazing at a set of oars .......... and I wonder just what Errol said to Nigel to make him take on such a pronounced list to starboard???

Re: Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

I happen to know that Errol said  "I don't suppose you know where I could get a couple of tons of topsoil for my garden?"😎

Re: Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

nigel
....and I was laughing at the price he offered for it!

Re: Open Day and BBQ Sunday 17th May. Pictures

Andrew B
Ooooo sorry I thought it was a case of help yourself if you want some. Anyway we've all seen the 'Great Escape'....I don't normal walk like a duck when I go back to the car, and before anyone contradicts me ,OK - yes I do.
Yours in braces, khaki trousers and turn ups.
Andrew