Open Row Sunday 2pm

Timp
Dear all as Andy has noticed there is no posting for this Sunday. I will happily perform Beachmaster if some kind soul or two could help out with duty rower stuff😎

Cheers Tim

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Alison Kidd
I'm happy to come and help out,
Alison

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Thanks Tim and Mike,
Happy to assist and help out on Sunday Tim in any capacity.
I'll be there for two.

Re: Open Row tomorrow assistance required.

Whoops I am now conflicted and will be unable to do the Open Row. Alison and Andy are available if anyone else could help out with duty row or Beachmaster.

Sorry

Tim

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Not sure what we are doing tomorrow, but I'm sure if we all turn up at2pm,it will all sort out.

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

sue martin
It's a might be able to be there. Know more am.
Sue

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Be at the Mill for two.

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

And I'm happy to step in or help as required...
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Sue Martin
Sorry Tim, not able to make after all.
Sue

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Dealing with a problem. Apologies for being late.

Re: Open Row Sunday 2pm

Apologies for no show today. A very elderly gent out walking his dog, fell over and we looked after him while waiting for a paramedic to arrive. He is back home now resting with the dog plus a few cuts and bruises. By the time we got everything sorted it was way to late for today's open row. See you all next time.