Open day Sat 23rd April 12 noon

Richard Harrison
Hi
Don't forget to invite your friends to our open day at 12 noon on Saturday.  the weather if forecast dry with NE winds of f3 - 5 so good for rowing.
If some people could volunteer to come down at 11.30 to help get some boats out ready for 12 noon that would be much appreciated
Finally thank you to all who have offered to help with catering and cake making.
see you Saturday
cheers
richard

Re: Open day Sat 23rd April 12 noon

Jenny
I'll try to get there for 11.30 to help with anything. Thanks Jenny

Re: Open day Sat 23rd April 12 noon

Me2