PO Newspaper Article

ron and cheryl
Just to let everyone know that an article with photos, regarding our club, has been submitted and received by the editor of the PO free Newspaper. Hopefully it will be published soon and attract new members. So keep your eyes open. All the best ~ Cheryl

Re: PO Newspaper Article

Shellz
Picked up a copy of PO9 today and loved seeing one of Ron or Cheryl's pictures used so well on the front page!

Well done for sending it, and the words at the other end of the paper, in to them.

Shel x

Re: PO Newspaper Article

RichardThrift
Dear Ron and Cheryl, after we all had a chat in the row to the Sparks Marina yesterday about the PO9 paper I asked Gail if she had ever seen the newspaper--and lo and behold whilst in Emsworth this morning she picked up a copy and it showed a very good photo of Langstone Cutters Rowing Club all over the front page. Great advert and well done indeedy for your entrepreneurship.
RichardT