Payment for Christmas Meal

Sue Loveridge
When you send me your order could you also put how much you think the amount is and I will check and get back to you before you pay Claire. Dont forget to deduct your £10 deposit and take 20% off your wines unless you are having the Mazo house wines. You can also preorder predrinks but no reductions.

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

James Griffin
Hi Sue
Our menu choices are
starter - James mushroom Alyson camenbert
main - James Turkey and ham pie, Alyson grilled salmon
pudding - both - choc brownie

3 courses x 2 = 23.99 x 2 = 47.98

wine Marlborough Sauvignon at £22.49 less 20% = £17.99

Total = £65.97

thank you
James

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Claire Tomlinson
James my bank details are:
Claire Tomlinson
07-01-16

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Sue, I would like:

Prawn Cocktail; Christmas Dinner and Chic Brownie £23.99

Plus a bottle of Aussie Shiraz £23.49 - 10% = £21.15...

Total = £45.14...?

Mike

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Dayne
Hi Sue

Our choices are 2 x mini Camembert
                       2 x Christmas dinner
                       1 x apple and cherry crumble

1 x £20.99
1 x £23.99
Sub£44.98
Dep£20.00
Toy£24.98

Thank you

Dayne Hobbs

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Hi Sue, could I please order Xmas dinner and cheesecake - 2 courses £20.99 less deposit so £10.99 to pay? Marion xx

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Wendy and Stephen
Hi Sue

1 x Prawn cocktail
1 x Garlic Mushrooms
1 x Turkey Xmas Dinner
1 x Mushroom Wellington
1 x Apple cherry crumble
1 x Brownie
1 x Malbec

2 x 23.99
1 x 23.49 - 20%
- 20 deposit
= £46.77 to pay to Claire

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Liz Hall
I have emailed Sue with menu choices for me and John. Also paid Claire for 2 courses £41.98 less deposit £20 = £21.98.
I know the date is Thursday 15th December but I can't find the time anywhere??

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Geoff Shilling
Hi Sue my choices are. King prawn cocktail x2 Christmas Dinner x2 chocolate fondant
x1Cheese cake x1. Bottle of Pinot Grigio

GeoffI will pay Claire

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

For Ron Camembert, Xmas dinner and cheese and biscuits £13.99. For Cheryl Prawn cocktail, Xmas dinner and Chocolate fondant £13.99. Bottle of Zynfandel (£19.49 minus 20%) £15.60. Total £43.58. Thanks.

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Margaret
Have ordered via Sue and just paid the money into your account Clare, thank you 😊

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Colin McPhee
Dear Sue

Thanks

Please can I have

Garlic Mushroom Arancini
8 oz steak with peppercorn sauce

Bottle of red have not worked out how to select which one

Have not worked out how to select the wine made be the Semele  will let me know

I think I have paid £10 . So owe 11.99 plus a bottle of wine

Cheers C

Re: Payment for Christmas Meal

Colin McPhee
Ah Sue

I think they do a Pinot Noir for £29.49 . That would be dandy

Thank you so much for organising

Regards

Colin