Photos of today’s sanding of Langstone Lady

Photos of today’s sanding of Langstone Lady

Matt O’Neill
A few shots of today’s sanding efforts of Langstone Lady.
Thanks all for turning up and putting in the hard work, and thanks Geoff for being a calm and “non-shouty” foreman!!

Felt like we were all on The Repair Shop!!

(Sorry they’re sideways, I don’t know how to straighten them?! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️)

Re: Photos of today’s sanding of Langstone Lady

Pam P
I think Geoff had a hip flask today, he was very lovely to us all.

My favourite photo is us enjoying the cup of tea, ooh it was good.

Re: Photos of today’s sanding of Langstone Lady

BobbyClayton
Well done everyone, so sorry I can’t help
But looks like your having fun as well that’s main thing !