Photos on display at The Royal Oak

Steve F
Hi All, It was mentioned to me a few times last night at the fantastic Christmas meal that some wanted copies of the Team photos displayed in the pubs trophy cabinet. If you either press or copy the link below and paste in your browser a window will appear that will give you the option to download or save the photo files to your computer. Good luck, Any issues just let me know, Steve

 https://mbf.cc/RUX6Zg

Re: Photos on display at The Royal Oak

Susan mccarthy
Hi Steve , thanks for the post but could not down load ( I’m sure that’s due to my lack of tech ) … 😞.. once again thanks for trying .

Re: Photos on display at The Royal Oak

Susan mccarthy
Steve , please ignore my last post . You know what they say .. if you do not succeed , try and try again !! Now downloaded !! Thank you so much , great pics .. sue

Re: Photos on display at The Royal Oak

Ann Carroll
Great pics thank you Steve

Ann