Pictures Showing Low Water of our rowing areas (for budding coxes)

Pictures Showing Low Water of our rowing areas (for budding coxes)

ron and cheryl
Please see pictures taken from our helicopter flight showing low water at our local rowing areas.Spot Emsworth, The North Shore, Northney Marina, Langstone Bridge and, of course The Mill.

Re: Pictures Showing Low Water of our rowing areas (for budding coxes)

Claire Tomlinson
Great photos , a lovely way to see the area!

Re: Pictures Showing Low Water of our rowing areas (for budding coxes)

Fascinating, thank you Ron

Re: Pictures Showing Low Water of our rowing areas (for budding coxes)

James Griffin
Yes great pictures , have you got any more?
i would love to see them if so

Re: Pictures Showing Low Water of our rowing areas (for budding coxes)

Joan
These are really useful (as well as fascinating).  Thanks for posting.