Pimms on the beach.

Andy Mac
The traffic to and from the row was insanely busy, with floods, landslips and festival of speed clogging up Chichester and Arundel.

What joy it was to climb out of my car at twelve having spent four hours jousting with the rat race and to hop into a boat with our happy band of rowers.

Even better was to land on a deserted sandy beach, with flat calm water lapping around our toes while we supped our Pimms and chatted merrily.

Absolute bliss.

Thank you so much Christine and Marcus for such a memorable and thoughtful touch.

PS Apologies for not responding to your post. I didnt see it until I arrived back home late afternoon.

Super row. Super company and super Pimms, including ice and home grown mint. Rowing cant get much better than this.

And the guys in the local pub think that we are a bunch of fanatics who do little else other than row boats up and down the harbour.

Little do they know.

Lovely row. Thanks a bunch everyone.
Best

Re: Pimms on the beach.

Matt O’Neill
Well organised Andy, and just as you say, thanks so much to Christine and Marcus.....even the downpour didn't dampen such a great afternoon!
Fun, friends and rowing...that's what makes the Langstone Cutters so special.

Re: Pimms on the beach.

I concur Andy and Matt

Re: Pimms on the beach.

Yes thanks Andy great row. Still drying out our stuff this morning! But would do it again.
Christine