Pix from Moonlight Row

What a great row this evening! Mirror-like water, gibbous  moon with dramatic skies. And great company.   Thanks to Tom for these pix.

Re: Pix from Moonlight Row

BobbyClayton
Bet it was lovely row as very calm evening
Next time 🌙

Re: Pix from Moonlight Row

Great evening. Can't believe it was so calm looking out this morning. Thanks Chris for spotting the opportunity to enjoy a great row. Sue

Re: Pix from Moonlight Row

Perfect row, lovely evening. Thank you Chris.

Re: Pix from Moonlight Row

Gill
Yes really enjoyed it, even though I didn’t know we had turned round !!

Re: Pix from Moonlight Row

Steph Savill
Brilliant row and beautiful night.
Could not believe how calm it was.