Please can I reserve Holly next Sunday morning GRR training

Please can I reserve Holly next Sunday morning GRR training

Andrew B
thanks
Andrew

Re: Please can I reserve Holly next Sunday morning GRR training

Sadie snowdon
No probs

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Sep 2014, at 15:26, "Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

thanks
Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Please-can-I-reserve-Holly-next-Sunday-morning-GRR-training-tp2335.html