Please read- Display boards required for 25th Anniversary party

Please read- Display boards required for 25th Anniversary party

Lesley Grainger

Dear members

As you know we are looking to display some 'nostalgic' photos from the last 25 years on the day of the party, therefore, I need display boards either cork or white boards to do this.

If you have any that we could use can you contact me on 07921 135897 please.

Can you say what you have and approximate size please. I will need them by 17/6/24 the latest please. If you are willing to loan us your boards please mark it with your name somewhere so it gets back to you. I can then arrange collection or delivery somewhere.

Mike G - I know you have 2

Thanks
Lesley G X