Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

RichardH
This post was updated on .
Dear Member

It has been drawn to my attention that some of you have not received the documentation and poll on the future of 'Fancy That'.   You may remember that at our AGM this year, we told you that a discussion document would be produced and sent to all members and that everyone would have the opportunity to vote on the future of 'Fancy That'.  A good number of you have voted and the poll closes next Tuesday 4th April.    However if you haven't received the poll documentation it is for one of 3 reasons:

It has gone to your junk email so please check.  If you still cant find it please let me know and I can send it to you again.

Or you haven't renewed your membership and I only sent it to current members for 2023.

Or you have changed your email address.  Please let me and Mark (membership secretary) have your updated one.

Kind regards

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

Matt O’Neill
Hi Richard,
I haven’t received the email, but probably due to my email address changing.
Please could you resend it to me at:
matty.oneill@europe.com

Thanks very much,

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

David  Etheridge
Hi Richard I haven't received this email l am a member. David Etheridge.

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

RichardH
What is your email address David?

cheers

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

Wendy and Stephen
We haven't received it either,  our email is straker.barnes@btinternet.com,  thanks

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

David  Etheridge
etheria@screaming.net. thanks David E.i

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

KeithY
I also havent received it. If I could ask you to use kyoung3759@btinternet.com that would be kind

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

Sorry, Richard, totally ignore me - I’ve just found it in amongst my spam!
I’ll have a quick read and send it back tonight
Thanks, Matt

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

I've not received any information

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

David  Etheridge
Hi Richard what would be the value if Fancy That was rebuilt?

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

Karen Bakovljev
Hi Richard,

I haven't received voting paper yet. Please resend. Karen Bakovljev

Re: Poll on the future of 'Fancy That'

Richard, my email is
michaelchairmakerbrown@gmail.com
I did not get the vote form.
Thanks Michael
PS I have notified the forum previously.