Possible Driver needed on Sat 10th September 2022

Possible Driver needed on Sat 10th September 2022

RichardH
Hi All

We are trying to explore all possibilities for transport to the GRR this year.   As coach prices have risen, there has been the suggestion of using a self drive minibus.  However this would need a driver.   Is there anyone might be interested in doing this and who is:
a) available to do this on Sat 10th September
b) has category D1 on their licence
c) and doesn't mind a long day starting at 6.00am, driving to the Isle of Dogs, then over to Richmond, waiting a few hours before driving back to Havant.

Interested then please phone me on 07746298661 before Sunday 12noon for further details.

Many thanks
Richard