Progress on Sallyport

Today's work party. Sally is looking good!

Re: Progress on Sallyport

MartinS
Looks great - thanks for all the very hard work everyone. Sorry I have not been able to contribute - still earning a living gets in the way!

Re: Progress on Sallyport

I totally agree with Martin’s message, thank you all for your hard work - Sally is looking lovely, you should all be really proud of your hard work.
Like Martin, I’m also sorry I’ve not been around to help out at all….life would be so much easier without work and customers!!
I hope to be around to help out a bit more as the year goes on.