Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

ron and cheryl
Hi all, following Fridays excursion row down towards Chichester Harbour Entrance (in the lee of SW breezes) we propose a row the other way down Langstone Harbour (in the lee of ESE breezes).
We suggest that we row to the Thatched House, Milton Creek, for lunch and a pint. Meet at the Mill 09:45 to row at 10:00 with estimated return to Mill 14:00. Please post in the usual way, the more the merrier! All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

ron and cheryl
Just bringing this for everyone's attention as it seems to be getting lost in all the activity on the forum.

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

Yes for me please Ron.

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

Claudia
Hi Ron and Cheryl,
Me and Annika will happily join you tomorrow with 15 Seconds if that's ok?
Thanks,
Claudia

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

MartinS
If not too late please can I join you?