Quick Saturday row 27th Dec at 13.30

The Boxing Day row was almost washed out, so we sheltered under Mike's gazebo as Victoria circulated with sausage rolls, stollen and mulled wine - many thanks to you both!
It was great fun but we didn't get much rowing. Saturday looks much better so I propose to take a boat out at 13.30 for a bit of a spin. All welcome.

Re: Quick Saturday row 27th Dec at 13.30

Grahaml
Merry Christmas to you all, it's nice to hear about your escapades, I was on the beach Christmas, but I looked all over and there was no rowing boats in site. I am getting withdrawal symptoms. Enjoy your Saturday row.
Chris it must be picture time of your boat?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 26, 2014, at 10:50 AM, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The Boxing Day row was almost washed out, so we sheltered under Mike's gazebo as Victoria circulated with sausage rolls, stollen and mulled wine - many thanks to you both!
It was great fun but we didn't get much rowing. Saturday looks much better so I propose to take a boat out at 13.30 for a bit of a spin. All welcome.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Quick-Saturday-row-27th-Dec-at-13-30-tp2867.html

Re: Quick Saturday row 27th Dec at 13.30

Glad you had a good social time.  Not sure what we are doing tomorrow, so if we are rowing we will not know until nearer the time tomorrow.

Re: Quick Saturday row 27th Dec at 13.30

Hope to join you once thawed out from earlier efforts❄️⛄️❄️🍻