Quiz night - Sunday 4th, Trents in Chichester 7:30pm onwards

Quiz night - Sunday 4th, Trents in Chichester 7:30pm onwards

Matt O’Neill
Ok, an unusual post with nothing to do with rowing….however, I’ve found a really good quiz evening in Chichester and would love to get a “rowing team” made up of 3 harbours rowing clubs together…
All are welcome for a bit of fun, starting Sunday 4th Feb - Trents in Chichester 7:30pm onwards.
Hope to see you all there for some non-rowing evening fun!! (Please reply if coming so I can sort us a space at this very busy and lively night)