RE: Row Thurs 7th June

Jenny

Hi Rachel
I may be able to make it just need to see if I can change my day off.
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi all,
      In addition to Ron and Cheryl's row on Wed I would like to suggest a training row on Thurs for anyone trying to get fit or improve their stamina (for Cork for example ;-). Hide tide is 14.30 (4.8m) so I suggest meeting at the Mill at 12.30 for a good long row to somewhere like the Ferry boat or  East Head depending on conditions. At the moment the forecast on XCWeather is for moderate winds and some sunshine so fingers crossed.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Row-Thurs-7th-June-tp3910.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]