RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Richard Harrison
This post was updated on .
Hi All
We have been invited to take part in the 150 year celebrations of Hayling Lifeboat.  The programme would be:
8.30am meet at the mill and load boats onto trailers
10.00am  -launch at Hayling RNLI
10.30am - 150 celebration ceremony followed by coffee/tea /light refreshments
11.30ish - assemble for row/sail past led by oyster boat 'Terror', followed by rowing boats, then RNLI lifeboats and any other craft.
1.00pm ish free to row - and as we are down at HISC - either row towards Bosham and then return to Langstone or row along Hayling sea front and back via Langstone Harbour or  straight back to Langstone.
HW is 12.50 so back to Langstone by 3pm ish and then collect any cars and boat trailer(s) from Hayling.  We will decide what to do on the day depending on weather.

Please post by Thursday 7th April if interested. (max 18people initially in 3 x galleys).  If there is more demand I will ask about other boats

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Dee
Yes please Richard , this sounds great fun !

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

A wonderful organization and a major anniversary to celebrate.
Yes please Richard

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Can you please add Lesley to this row , she is also a newbie ..

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Yes please... Mike

On 31 Mar 2016 11:37 am, "Richard Harrison [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All
We have been invited to take part in the 150 year celebrations of Hayling Lifeboat.  The programme would be:
8.30am meet at the mill and load boats onto trailers
10.00am  -launch at Hayling RNLI
10.30am - 150 celebration ceremony followed by coffee/tea /light refreshments
11.30ish - assemble for row/sail past led by oyster boat 'Terror', followed by rowing boats, then RNLI lifeboats and any other craft.
1.00pm ish free to row - and as we are down at HISC - either row towards Bosham and then return to Langstone or row along Hayling sea front and back via Langstone Harbour or  straight back to Langstone.
HW is 12.50 so back to Langstone by 3pm ish and then collect any cars and boat trailer(s) from Hayling.  We will decide what to do on the day depending on weather.

Please post by Thursday 7th April if interested.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/RNLI-150-celebrations-Sat-7th-May-2016-tp7116.html

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

nIgel
Yes please, Richard!

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Yes please

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

JaneDavy
yes please as well- Jane

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Grahaml
My name is Graham Lloyd, some of you may remember me. I would like to come.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2016, at 6:52 AM, Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/RNLI-150-celebrations-Sat-7th-May-2016-tp7116p7120.html

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Hi Richard, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Who's Graham??????

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Jenny
Yes please Richard
Thanks
Jenny

Re: RNLI 150 celebrations - Sat 7th May 2016

Yes please for me and Marcus. Thanks Christine
Christine