Re: An extra row on Thurs at 4pm

Grahaml
Today I have been a very good boy and got all my jobs done so I have a pass for tomorrow. See you all at four.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 1, 2014, at 10:48 AM, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

For those of us who missed out on yesterday's row and are green with envy, how about an evening excursion tomorrow? High tide is 6.15 so we could meet at 4pm and get out for a couple of hours before it gets dark at about 6.30, then into the Oak for refreshment. Weather set fair and light winds so should be good. I may only have the strength to cox but would love to get out :-). Let me know if you fancy joining me,

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/An-extra-row-on-Thurs-at-4pm-tp2419.html