Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Grahaml
Can I come? I know it's a bit late.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 3, 2015, at 10:51 AM, Rachel [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, Les is down to organise this week's row and he's not around so I wondered if anyone fancies an outing on Wed. The  forecast is dry with moderate winds, high tide is 3.20 (5.2m) so I suggest we meet at 1.15 at the Mill and head for the cafe at the Ferryboat. I did wonder if Portchester might be doable given the very high tide? ... lets see who can make it and decide tomorrow.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Wed-5th-tp5034.html