Re: Midweek row organiser - April 14th

Andrew B
Many thanks Chris !

On 4 April 2014 17:03, Chris Penfold [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can owe me one Andrew.

For anyone else reading this, my options for the week begining 28th are limited as we are off to the Scillies on the Thursday. So, if someone else has more flexibility for that week please consider whether you could take it on.

Chris

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Midweek-row-organiser-April-14th-tp1192p1216.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew