Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015 CANCELLED

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015 CANCELLED

ron and cheryl
No worries Martin, Chris is coxing the girls so Cheryl and I are not going either so the excursion row is now cancelled. Thanks for letting me know ~ Ron

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015 CANCELLED

Just to confirm that Annika, Claudia, Beccy and me will be going sculling at 10.00 so if anyone else wants to come you will be very welcome.