Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

ron and cheryl
Hi Claudia, Annika and Martin. Sadly, we don't have enough takers for a galley so the excursion may not be possible. However, Chris, Cheryl and I will be at the boat park at the time stated so please join us and we can take it from there ~ all the best Ron

Re: Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015

MartinS
Thanks Ron
I now have to bail out anyway. I hope you manage to get enough takers.
Martin

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Aug 2015, at 08:07, ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Claudia, Annika and Martin. Sadly, we don't have enough takers for a galley so the excursion may not be possible. However, Chris, Cheryl and I will be at the boat park at the time stated so please join us and we can take it from there ~ all the best Ron

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Proposed-Excursion-Row-Saturday-29-August-2015-tp5295p5318.html
To unsubscribe from Proposed Excursion Row Saturday 29 August 2015, click here.
NAML