Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Re: Saturday 21st March EXCURSION ROW 0930 hrs.

Louise

Hi Nigel, sorry but i have to duck out of the row on Sat morning. Hope to see you at the shanty night.
Lou x

On Mar 17, 2015 4:12 PM, "Nigel [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
We shall have spring tides [H.W. 12.05 pm at Langstone] and strong(ish) [NNE, 22-28 mph]winds on Saturday.
To make good use of the boats, I suggest launching asap after 09-30 from the Mill.
Wind chill is still a factor, so come prepared with all the gear - as the sun is only predicted to make a 2% appearance to warm you up!
Please sign up below if you are interested!

P.S. if you are arriving by car, don't forget to park it ABOVE THE LIKELY FLOOD LEVEL in the High Street ! -
or, better still, DON'T park in the High street!!!

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Saturday-21st-March-EXCURSION-ROW-0930-hrs-tp3446.html