Re: Saturday

Mike Gilbert
Bob, as things stand I have myself, Victoria and 3 other rowers (Tom, Teri and Martin) who can come down and help launch and coach/row the Gig.

I plan to leave Langstone around 14.00 and be with you for 15.00. We will then need to get the boat off the trailer and into the water - we could use some help with that as she is heavy and we will not have our usual 'dolly's' to use. The HW is at 17.30  so we can get in a couple of hours rowing. We will take crews 'out' first against the tide and let it bring them back in....

The plans is to have 2-3 experienced Gig rowers in the boat we take out 3-4 ECA people at a time to get the feel for it.  Each trip is around 20 minutes and therefore we can handle around 3 sessions an hour say 9-12 people per hour -  so around 24 people can get a row. Do you have any idea on numbers? Will we need to cater for more?

I'd like some help then to get the boat back on the trailer and away to Langstone after 5pm..

Cheers,

On 10 March 2015 at 10:18, ECA Gig Section <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Mike hope you enjoying the spring sunshine!

What's your schedule for Saturday afternoon? I'm about to send out a second newsletter and I can add details?
125 cornish pasties ordered yesterday!

Bob

Bob Evans
Treasurer
ECA Gig Section

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Saturday

Christine
Hi Mike
We have Marcus's parents staying and family coming over Saturday so I'm not allowed out to play. :-(
Christine

Christine Ball MCSP

On 10 Mar 2015, at 13:34, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Re-Saturday-tp3378.html

Re: Saturday

Mike, would love to be there but committed elsewhere. Have a great time. Cheers